These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
1. The contract between us Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Pro Twins Ltd. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted.
Once payment has been received Pro Twins will confirm that your order has been received by sending an order confirmation email to you at the email address you provide during registration or guest checkout. This includes a summary of the order you have placed and approximate shipping dates. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure they select the correct shipping options for their postal area, any extra charges incurred to ship the goods will need to be collected before the shipment can be sent. Pro Twins’ acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
Pro Twins is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will inform you of the correct price of the goods, you then have the option to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
Pro Twins reserve the right to refuse your order for any reason, whether or not payment has been received by us, if the following situations arise: We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; We do not deliver to your area; One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do refuse your order we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
2. Price The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website. You have the option to avoid delivery charges by collecting in store. This option is clearly stated at checkout.
All orders are processed in GBP at the prices displayed at time of order.
3. Delivery We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the shipping address you submit at the time you make your order.
Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and should take no longer than 7 working days. If there is a delay to delivery you will be contacted via the email address or telephone number that you supplied at the time of order. At this stage you will be given the option to cancel the order and have any monies returned to your account.
All goods supplied to you correctly as per your original order, that you wish to return, will be at your own expense & risk regarding the postal service or courier you choose. All items are subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the price paid. We are unable to accept the return of certain items due to delicate electronic or electric components, we advise when purchasing that you arrange to have these fitted in store to avoid disappointment, please contact us for a quote where necessary.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
4. Notices Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Pro Twins Ltd, Unit 14 Lambs Business Park, Tilburstow Hill, Godstone, Surrey, RH9 8LJ All notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
5. Events beyond our control We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
6. Governing Law The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
8. Complaints Procedure Should you have any cause for complaint, please contact Pro Twins Ltd Unit 14 Lambs Business Park, Tilburstow Hill, Godstone, Surrey, RH9 8LJ
Questions: Call us on 01342 892888 or email email@example.com