Saturday March 14, 2020
Explore the latest Scrambler®Models. A legendary bike lives again in a truly contemporary guise thanks to its new design.
We are able to offer you a choice of either low rate TriOptions Personal Contract Purchase, or TriOptions Hire Purchase. Benefit from 4.9% APR HP finance across the entire Scrambler range, or choose PCP at 4.9% APR Representative, whichever finance option you choose, the ride will be just as extraordinary.
Click on image for:
Representative example based on Scrambler Icon Dark on TriOptions Personal Contract Purchase with an annual mileage of 5000
*Included in Optional Final Repayment.
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. This finance offer is only available through Ducati Finance which is a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH. Finance offer ends March 31st 2020 The Cash Price shown above includes 1st registration fee and road fund licence. Minimum £399 deposit required. With TriOptions Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option after you have paid all of the regular monthly repayments to: (1) Return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. In this example if the motorcycle has exceeded 15,417 miles, a charge of 7.2p (including VAT at 20%) will apply per excess mile. If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded 15.417 miles you will have nothing further to pay. (2) Pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or (3) Part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status
Finance example based Scrambler Icon Dark on TriOptions Hire Purchase
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. This finance offer is only available through Ducati Finance which is a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH. Minimum 20% deposit is required for HP on 36 month term. Finance offer ends 31st March 2020.
Saturday February 29, 2020
Created to satisfy the desire to travel without restrictions and boundaries, the Multistrada is ready to expand your horizons of freedom.
Now Ducati offers you a 4-year warranty on all models of the Multistrada family with the 4Ever Multistrada warranty.
Increasingly strict and prolonged testing, improved production processes and advanced numerical simulations have enhanced the reliability of the 1260 and 950 models to the highest level ever.
A warranty without frontiers that Ducati can offer thanks to the solid growth of the global dealer network. A team constantly trained to handle your Ducati with the same care it receives when it is designed and assembled in Borgo Panigale.
- 4Ever Multistrada is the 4-year warranty available for all Multistrada models. Compared to the standard 24-month warranty already offered by Ducati on new bikes, it adds another 24 months of coverage.
- The 2-year additional warranty is free of charge and is included in the price of the motorcycle
- There is no mileage limit.
- The roadside assistance is included for the entire duration of the additional warranty in the countries where this service is available and at the same contractual conditions of the standard Ducati Warranty (24 months). An essential condition is complying with the scheduled maintenance at the authorised Ducati dealer network.
- 4Ever Multistrada is valid for all Multistrada 950 and Multistrada 1260 models from Model Year 2020 on.
- 4Ever Multistrada is available on bikes with a date of warranty activation starting on the 1st of November 2019 (visible on the warranty certificate issued by the dealer during the sale)
- The additional 2 years start from the day after the end of the Ducati Warranty (24 months), hence from the 25th to the 48th month.
- During the additional 2 years, the warranty covers the whole vehicle against any manufacturing defects (excluding all wear parts, aesthetic defects, battery and accessories
- The 4Ever Multistrada warranty is valid only if the scheduled maintenance is carried out as planned for the entire duration of the warranty (48 months). Scheduled maintenance services shall be performed by carefully complying with the operations specified in the scheduled maintenance chart for the model covered by the warranty Please remember that each service carried out by the authorised Ducati dealer network is registered with the diagnosis instrument, so as to certify that the bike has been serviced correctly.
- 4Ever Multistrada is available on all Multistrada bikes purchased from all authorised Ducati dealers in the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
This website contains only a summary of the contents of 4Ever Multistrada whose characteristics are fully detailed in the warranty contract issued by the dealer at the time of delivery of the bike covered by the warranty.
Saturday February 29, 2020
Please click on the smaller images for TriOptions on more Panigale models.
Saturday February 22, 2020
Click on smaller images to see other models
Thursday October 10, 2019
Powerful. Muscular. But also agile and effective between the curves for maximum riding enjoyment.
The new Diavel 1260 now available from just £179.00 per month (plus deposit & optional final repayment).
Muscular lines and an imposing front bring out the strong and restless personality of the new Diavel.
Contact us on 01342 892888 for more details or to arrange a test ride.
Friday February 01, 2019
Choose from a Touring Pack or Apparel at no extra cost when you purchase a new Multistrada 1260 The new Multistrada 1260 is an adaptable and practical bike, ideal for a variety of riding styles and conditions. The new 1262 cm3 Ducati Testastretta DVT engine expands powers even in low gear, the new chassis and cutting-edge electronics improve control and ease of driving in any condition and on any road. How could you resist?
We’ve made the Multistrada 1260 even more tempting by offering our customers a choice of Apparel or Touring pack at no extra cost.
The Multistrada 1260 touring pack consists of centre stand, heated grips and side panniers. The offer does not apply to Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak or Multistrada 1260 Enduro.
See our choices below and choose from either Touring Pack or Apparel option that suits you:
Side Panniers Cover Set - Red
Side Panniers Cover Set – Iceberg
Side Panniers Cover Set – Star white
Side Panniers Cover Set – Grey
Tour C3 Jacket
Tour C3 Trousers
The Multistrada 1260 range is now available from £14,495.
Promotional offer on while stocks last
For further details please contact us on 01342 892888 or better still, come in for a chat.
Applies to new Ducati Multistrada 1260 and 1260 S models purchased and registered between 25th January 2019 and 31st December 2019. Does not include Pikes Peak, D|Air and Enduro models. If the model to be purchased already features a factory fitted Tour Pack and the Apparel upgrade is not requested, a Ducati Performance voucher to the same retail value may be offered - cannot be used as a deposit contribution or part exchange allowance and must be spent on official Ducati products. New motorcycles only - excludes pre-registered, pre-owned or ex-demo bikes.
Friday February 01, 2019
TThe SuperSport is made for everyday riding, blending comfort and versatility but never compromising its true sporting spirit. The SuperSport has a dynamic shape which is sporty and elegant, keeping the bike compact and light. The SuperSport really does offer versatile sport performance.
We want to make touring even more accessible and we can now offer our customers a Touring Pack that also includes a tank bag and seat bag at no extra cost! Choose from the colour options below to create your perfect SuperSport:
Touring Pack (includes Panniers, Heated Grips, and Touring Screen)
· Red Touring Pack
· White Touring Pack
· Grey Touring Pack
Don’t miss out on this offer when buying your new Ducati SuperSport.
For further details please contact our sales department on 01342 892888 or come in and talk to us.
Applies to new Ducati SuperSport and SuperSport S models purchased and registered between 1st October 2019 and 31st December 2019. New motorcycles only - excludes pre-registered, pre-owned or ex-demo bikes.
Sunday October 28, 2018
Akrapovic under-belly exhaust system for £800 with a new Panigale 959
Purchase a new Ducati Panigale 959 and opt in to the purchase of an under-belly Akrapovic Silencers and fairing for a reduced fee of £800 including fitting.
Normally retailing at £2700
Offer ends 31st December 2018.
Please contact our sales department on 01342 892888 for any further information or come and see us for a chat.
*Vehicle must be registered between 1st August and 31st December to qualify.
Saturday October 27, 2018
CLAIM UP TO £500 WORTH OF ADDED EQUIPMENT WITH A NEW MONSTER.
Purchase any Ducati Monster between August 1st and 31st December and claim a complimentary Ducati Performance Voucher.
Monster 797 & 821: £300 Performance Voucher
Monster 1200 / S / R: £500 Performance Voucher
Voucher offer ends 31st December
Saturday October 27, 2018
ENHANCE YOUR MOOD WITH A £1,500 DUCATI PERFORMANCE VOUCHER
Get a £1,500 voucher to spend on the latest Ducati Apparel or Accessories when purchasing a brand new Diavel or XDiavel before December 31st 2018.
Valid with the purchase of new Diavel and XDiavel models - MY18 only - excludes pre-registered or ex-demo bikes. In-store voucher may be used against the purchase of genuine Ducati Performance Parts / Accessory or Apparel items in-store only, either in full or as part payment towards goods of a higher value. Voucher has no cash value and no change will be tendered. £1,500 value is inclusive of VAT. Voucher to be redeemed by December 31st 2018.